Thursday, December 22, 2011

Party Rock. 2012 Style.

As 2011 is coming to a close, I have a hard time remembering what I was like a year ago.  Let's see... I was about to begin my last semester of undergrad, which was awesome.  I also had my wisdom teeth removed, which was not so awesome.  When it comes down to it, a lot has happened in 2011.  Like everyone else, there was a lot of good with a little bad mixed in.  However, the important thing to remember is that I wasn't homeless, alone, or hungry.

On that note, here is my 2012 list of to-do's!  A Bucket List, if you choose to call it that.

1. Go to the Grand Canyon. (Trip is already being planned)
2. Stand Up Paddle Board.
3. Rock Climb.
4. Float the river (for old times sake)
5. Recycle.
6. Serve a meal at the City Rescue Mission.
7. Work on a house for Habitat for Humanity.
8. NO FAST FOOD (totally doable)
9. Keep my room clean...this is a big one.
10. Use the Dave Ramsey envelope system.


I may or may not complete this list, but at least this time next year I will be able to look back at what my goals were.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment