Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Everthing!

First off, HAPPY MONDAY! I started my day off right with getting dressed for Chapter meeting and singing and dancing in my bathroom to Florence + the Machine. Oh, and a Vanilla Soy Latte courtesy of the NUC Starbucks.




Second, HAPPY LAST DAY OF JANUARY! My love for Valentine's Day has begun. I have already decorated our apartment with pink and purple things and last night I watched "Letters to Juliet". I now want to go to Verona and write to Juliet and learn to speak Italian. I have always wanted to learn Italian, but now I want to learn it even more. Dove investire il tuo amore è dove si investe la tua vita.




"Dove investire il tuo amore è dove si investe la tua vita" means: Where you invest your love, you invest your life". If you don't already know, those are lyrics to "Awake my Soul" by Mumford and Sons. Which, is my favorite song of the week.



Third- HAPPY 40 DAYS UNTIL SPRING BREAK! At least, for those of us at UCO. For me, Spring break will be what I hope to be the most memorable expriences of college. I will be going to the Give Kids the World Village at Disney World. EEEEEKKKKK I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT. Also, in 42 days I will be 22 and that much closer to graduation.



Which, leads me to the Fourth- HAPPY 96 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION! Although we have a countdown going, it won't feel real until I am actually graduating I assume. It doesn't feel possible that I have spent 4 years in College already. Just for the record, when you are a senior in HS you think that when you go to College you will figure out your life purpose or career or something. Not everyone does this. 4 years later, 8 majors later, and 100 life plans later, I still don't know. And I'm not worried about it, if you were wondering. I've learned that no one has it figured out.

So I google imaged "life plan" and the above is what came up. Happy Life Plan to me.

HAPPY SNOWDAY EVE!! So tomorrow in Oklahoma we will supposedly be having a snow storm! I love the snow. Its so pretty, and peaceful. Just to be clear: I love the SNOW not the ICE that generally disguises itself as snow here. When it snows I am always reminded of my family vacation to Breckenridge one Christmas. My mom and I were standing in town by this Gazebo thing when it started snowing. We looked down at our jackets and found what we call "Real Snowflakes", or Snowflakes that are actually in a chrystalline structure. These real snowflakes don't fall here in the metro OKC we have noticed. But you better believe when it snows, I always look.

To end this post I just want to say, FELICE TUTTO!!!

Look it up.

2 comments:

  1. I always get excited for your blogs because I know when I am done reading it, I will be smiling. Also, I like you because we have similar social interacting styles. :)

    ReplyDelete