Friday, January 28, 2011

What's with the title?



I am fairly certain that each time I have posted (or attempted at posting) on here I have changed the title of my blog. Each time I was in a different mood so each new title seemed to fit just perfectly. Then, the next time I began to write I would decide to change it again. Well folks, I have FINALLY decided on a name: "Paint my Life with Plaid". For those of you who really know me, you know that Plaid is my favorite color. Hence, the random plaid swatches throughout this post.
I guess I could use the plaid as some kind of description of my personality... or not. I mean, to me, there is no such thing as bad plaid. I kind of view the world that way. Everything has a purpose and a meaning, you just have to find it. There is no bad ending, just bad situations.










1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you blogged! We have cool blogs that more people should read! Let's keep each other accountable. I like plaid.

    ReplyDelete